Thursday, October 3, 2013

Subtle Swish Featuring Aquadelic

Hi peeps!  I took a couple days break after finishing the nail art challenge and now we're back and on track :)  Happy Thursday to you all.  I have a nail art design for you today that I designed inspired by the polish China Glaze Aquadelic.  This color is so bangin'; I love it so much!  It is simply the PERFECT sea green cream.  I wanted so paint something striking so go with it- but still subtle so that you Aquadelic could still be shining bright.  Here's the look:



I'm all about in-your-face manicures, but it's equally as nice to have a very subtle design to help simply show off your polish of choice.  It's like- take a closer look and find a little treat on your nails :) The polish I used for the little fish swish on each nail is Sinful Colors Song of Summer which is a gray/green cream.

Here is Aquadelic on it's own at two beautiful coats:


I hope you enjoyed this look and I'll see you back tomorrow!  Have a great day :)

Song of the Day: Disclosure- F for You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5TUIciKQzxI
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment