Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday Wrap-up is Back! 10/09/13

Wow! Doing the 31 Day Challenge for the whole month of September meant no weekly wrap-ups and so we're playing a month's worth of catch-up today.  Stay tuned for lots of pics of what we've been up to.

Hi everybody- my name is Miss Bee.  This month I've been just having a great time!  I'm almost 20 months old now and Mom and Dad say I have as much sass as a two year old.  Summer is over now- but lots of these pictures will demonstrate how I rock out in the summertime.
 Obviously by tasting the delicious fare of Summer fruits and vegetables, with inventive contraptions to carry my treats.


 We spent a lot of time in the car this Summer, so I had to figure out ways to entertain myself, duh.

 And then if I was good- well sometimes I got a treat, which you can see, I'm pleased as punch about.


 We frequented many playgrounds here, there, and everywhere.



 I found my new favorite hiding place where I can pop out at Mom and holler peek-a-boo while she's doin all the stuff moms do in the kitchen.


 I also found a new hat- it's great and I can also use it for peek-a-boo.


As Fall began the pumpkin patches open up and here I am in front of the slide I definitely didn't ride.


But I DID RIDE this fabulous pony and I never wanted to get off!!  Best day ever!


Some other almost-two-year-old stuff I did this week was hijack brother's bath.

and the car


and Mom's bed

and Mom's shoes... but she said I looked like such a pretty princess that I guess it was ok.

saying "cheese"


I use big girl forks and spoons now, cuz well, I'm big!

And if you want to grow big and strong like me eat all your vegetables yummy yum pancakes!
See you next time guys!




Hey everyone, it's me- Bug!  My sister gets most of the spotlight because I really don't like getting my picture taken, so I'll only tell you about a couple things I did this month.  But I had a really fun time finishing Summer up!
First off- I went to this great splash park almost every weekend because basically it's like playing in the sprinklers at home, without all the mud- which Mom really likes- who knows why...


We also went to the pumpkin patch where they have jumpy castles- one of my favorite things ever!! So that was great! And you can't really tell in these pictures that I'm having a fabulous time- but I'm just being sneakily gleeful.

Finally, obviously I took a LOT of baths.  Kinda goes hand-in-hand with playing in the splash park- water is my favorite and I could take a bath every 20 minutes if Mom would let me.  I got some new bath toys this week which was super great, and I was laughing so hard in the bath this day, and Mom tried to get a picture of it, but hahaha- I was again too sneaky for her and covered up when she brought out her phone!!

Here I am with my SUPER CRAZY little sister who loves to climb all over me even sometimes with jelly all over her face!! Yuck!! I don't know why she loves me so much but she never leaves me alone...ever! Not in the bath, not in the car, not while I'm playing, sitting, sleeping, or eating.  What's with this girl?? Well that's it.
See you later everybody.



Hey guys, I'm Bear.  You should know, I'm in 4th grade now and I'm 9 years old, which pretty much makes me a major stud.  Here's what I was up to in September.
 Like brother and sister said, we were in the car a LOT.  My brother pretty much wants to be going somewhere at all times, so the rest of us get dragged along with him, but we try to be good sports about it, and sometimes get a treat for not slapping each other in the back seat.


 Mom got another influx of polish for her belated birthday present- and this face is a very accurate representation of how I feel about Mom's nail polish.


 I had my jog-a-thon this month! Bet you can't find me!! I promise- I'm not the ONLY one goofing-off...it just looks like I am.
 No! You found me!
 Running like a stud- what'd I tell ya? :)


The only picture Mom has of all three of us this month.  Playin' in the hay bales at the pumpkin patch.  We've got one boy on the left(constantly looking for more places to run/escape), a little lady in the middle(always on the go), and the cool dude on the right(constantly goofing-off).  Pretty accurate representation of who we are!!

If you stuck it out through the last picture, you rock!  See you later everybody and have a great week.  Hugs and Kisses to all!

Song of the Day: Capital Cities- Origami
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mG-4DmDjWLc
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment