Monday, October 14, 2013

Put a Ring On It

Happy Monday everyone.  Welcome to my world; today we're gonna put a ring on it- and I don't mean the kind that drains your savings account.  I have a fun design for you today that looks a little 3-D and it's easy to create.  You just need your base color and a couple of acrylics or polishes to use for the layered rings. The base polish I chose is Sinful Colors Song of Summer which is like a pale grassy green.  Here's the look:





Here is Song of Summer on it's own, two coats:
Just dusty enough for Fall, right?  I love it- it's a great go-to.  Well that's it from me today.  I'll see you back tomorrow and take care yo self in the meantime.  :)

Song of the Day: Maroon 5- Love Somebody
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVFcHKDbnbc
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment