Sunday, October 13, 2013

Mix n Match Hearts

Happy Sunday everybody.  I've got little sickies at home- the dreadful cold that keeps the snot running and the babies crying and awake all night :(  All you can really do is give em warmth, snuggles, and love.  I have a heart mix n match mani for you today.  Even if you're not sick- everyone needs love!  In hindsight, this look could do with a little outlining on the hearts, but hey, there's always next time.  Mostly I wanted to paint something on top of this fabulous cosmic polish from Avon called Eclipse.  What do you think?


 I can't recall what red polish I used for the hearts, but you could use any one you have on hand, or acrylic would be nice too.

Here is Eclipse on its own at two coats:

and here it is with flash to try to draw out the scattered particles.

That's it for today.  Hope you're havin a good one and everyone's happy and healthy :)

Song of the day: Ellie Goulding and Calvin Harris- I Need Your Love
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AtKZKl7Bgu0
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment