Friday, October 25, 2013

Sunrise Cemetery

Hello Lovelies :)  One of the spookiest things out there is the dreaded cemetery at night.  I put a little twist on it for you today to give this silhouette a little hope.  Here is the cemetery at sunrise, so if you've made it to see this view you're probably going to be all right!  All the ghosts and ghouls are going back down to rest- forced back by the day.  Here's the look:



I used China Glaze Happy Go Lucky as the base and then sponged with it and Jordana Sweet Orange for the gradient.  The detailing is done with black acrylic.  Here is Happy Go Lucky at two coats:
I like this banana yellow cream's shade, but the formula was a headache.  Gloopy and difficult to maneuver across the nail- it's the nail artist's nightmare right behind monstrously staining polishes.  I hope you enjoyed this look today and that you're really starting to get geared up for the holiday.  Have a lovely evening and I'll see you back tomorrow for random swatching!

Song of the Day: Justice- Let there be Light
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0-tWLi0Kp4
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS....this is crazy good I LOVE IT. If I was a girl I would wear this at Halloween. You know sweetheart I really love a lot of the holiday themed nails you do.

    ReplyDelete