Sunday, October 27, 2013

Cara-melt in Your Mouth

Howdy Do Everybody!  Happy Sunday to you all :)  I hope you're enjoying this holiday season and that my daily nail art is helping you get in the spirit.  Today I have another somewhat festive look for you because I never really see these around except for this time of year.  This is my take on the caramel or candy apple:


I have granny smith, golden delicious and fuji, gala, or any red apple you can find, because we don't discriminate on this site :)  Which is your favorite?  For caramel apples, there's something to be said for a tart green apple, isn't there?  However, you know, I rarely have eaten a caramel apple over the years because they are just too messy and get stuck in my teeth, but they sure are a beautiful site during the season because they signify cool weather, joyful and lighthearted attitudes and tradition.  I'm glad you stopped by today and I'll see you back tomorrow!  Have a good one.

Song of the Day: Dan Black- Symphonies
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYxly14v5do
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment