Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Roses in Black and White

Hi Divas and happy Tuesday!  I was able to have a fun girls' morning with my mom today; we went shopping for odds and ends and had some fun hang-out time while my dear husband watched the monkeys that would normally be jumping all over me.  It was a lovely relaxing time and it wasn't til I got home that I remembered that we were going to go get pedicures the next time we were out.  My little cutie mommy has raised 8 children, has 21 grandchildren with 3 more on the way this year (5 new grandchildren in one year!) and still has never had a pedicure!!  I can't believe it- but I keep forgetting to remind her to have that treat.  

Well the look I have for you today is a black and white rose design over this polish from Sephora by OPI called What a Broad.  Purple is something I have in common with my mother.  We both adore it and so I wanted to feature a nail art look using this delicious plum today.  After applying two coats of the purple, my nails looked like they needed an antique print of some sort, so black and white floral was the first thing that popped into my head.  Here's the mani:





Here is What a Broad, two coats:
Such a super creamy deep plum.  Just love it.  Well that's going to be it for today.  When's the last time you spent a girls' day with your mom.  Other things besides shopping we like to do together are watch Dancing With the Stars, playing duets on the piano, and of course painting our nails.  What do you like to do when you hang out with your mom? Let me know in the comments below! :)  See you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: The Staves- Facing West
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pFtAz6Xnn5U
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment