Friday, October 18, 2013

Which Witch?

Happy Friday my darlings! Do you have any plans for the weekend? I have some fun activities to attend to, so getting excited about that- but first off we gotta get our nail art on!  Today's Halloween-themed manicure is all about the spooky diva- the witch.  I don't know about you, but my inner witch comes out from time to time to play and she's not always a welcome guest.  However... it's October- so it's perfectly acceptable to be a witch for this whole month- am I right??? Here's the look:


If you can't tell yet, I enjoy the more sweet and scary designs rather than horrifically realistic/gory designs.  I like keeping it family friendly...with three little monsters at home- it makes much more sense to me.  So what do you think?  Does she represent your inner diva witch?  The blue base is Bongo That's How We Roll and the design is all done using acrylic, except for the purple eye shadow which is Nicole by OPI I Lilac Gumdrops which is from their texture line of polish.  She is definitely ready for a night out on the town! Here is That's How We Roll, two coats on it's own:
The formula of this brand is not a great one for me- and all of its colors are available by other brands, so just a heads up.  I found some in a clearance bin for under a buck recently and gave them a try, and they're all rather patchy and finicky.

That's it for today!  See you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Bjork- Venus as a Boy
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZaxUZH0cbhM
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

1 comment:

  1. it's like she's alive! you could make a hand puppet with nails!

    ReplyDelete