Monday, October 28, 2013

Grim and Girly

Hello all my nail art lovers out there!  Welcome to one of our last days for Halloween nail art this year! This has been a blast exploring the dark(but still cute) side and I hope you've been enjoying it too.  Today's look is all about the grim reaper, but she's a girl grim reaper.  Here's the look:



As you can see, this rockin diva of the underworld has got her bottle blonde locks poking out, but her scythe menacingly warns us that she's still dangerous.  This color from e.l.f. called Lilac seemed the perfect gray purple to be the backdrop of this look because it says girly meets undead :)  I hope you liked this look as much as I liked creating it.  Here is e.l.f. Lilac, two coats on its own:
This was easy to apply and could have been worn with just one coat.  I'm liking their formula.  Well I'll see you back tomorrow my fabulous darlings!

Song of the Day: AWOLNATION- Guilty Filthy Soul
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1f-8yWhLzw
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

1 comment: