Monday, October 21, 2013

How Do You Like Your Jack-o-Lantern?



Hello loves.  Today I have some pumpkin carvin fun for your nails.  This is another skittled look across the nails(each nail being different) that showcases a lot of the faces I like to carve into my punkins.  Here's the look I came up with today:



Now, carving pumpkins is by no means my favorite part of Halloween because it's just far too messy for me and my hands get tired during the carving process lol, BUT I am a big fan of the art that others can create using this medium.  You know what I'm talking about- people create true art like this piece:

Here is Maybelline Red Relic at two coats on it's own.  Now while you are aware I do not like(being nice there) the formula of the Leather polishes from Maybelline, this one ended up being perfect for the base of this mani.

And that's it for today!  I hope this look inspires you to indulge in your own passion today.  We're all in charge of our own happiness- make yourself happy today!

Song of the Day: Freelance Whales- Hannah
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOyM3xdSurQ
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. Haha these are fab ! Great work hunny

    Beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thx! Glad you enjoyed them :)

    ReplyDelete