Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Re-Freshing Floral

G'day Mates! Today's nail art features China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint which is well-known among the nail bloggers as being a must-need mint polish.  I tell you, when I got it, I was surprised at how pale this polish is.  When I was looking at the bottle before I got it on the nail, it was more gray than mint, but when you have it on, it is indeed perfection.  I don't have such a dainty mint cream that just gives that subtle hint of mint.  I chose to paint this somewhat abstract floral on the delicious mint base.  These sunflowers are accented with China Glaze Beach Cruise-R and they are the focal point, backed by ribbon and a wash of silver using a fanned nail art brush.  



Did I ever tell you I love nail art?? :) Let me tell you why.  In the world most of us live in, it's not financially possible to update your wardrobe whenever you want.  However...I can update my mani as often as I want, any color that I want, and any design that I want.  It gives me a place for self expression that I can share with others.

Here is Re-Fresh Mint on its own at two coats:


Hope you enjoyed this look today!  Lots of love to all of you and see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: San Cisco- Beach
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pl2L-ldozI
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment