Thursday, October 17, 2013

Going Batty

Happy Thursday to you! As I said yesterday- I have officially started posting Halloween manicures- and I started with a smiley Dracula yesterday.  Today's look is totally batty!  I don't know about you- but bats really creep me out.  I love going for walks at night and get my workout on, but when I can tell the bats are out and swooping somewhat low to the ground all I wanna do is run home as fast as I can! Eeeep!  Here's the look today:



So there you have your spooky bats with their glowing yellow eyes!  Don't let em get you! I used Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma as the lime cream base.  This color is amazing and perfect for Halloween nail art in my opinion.  Here she is on her own at two coats:

Hope you enjoyed this look- and let's get into the spirit! If you have any specific Halloween looks you want to see, let me know in the comments below :)  See you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Birdy Nam Nam-Goin In(Skrillex Mix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btDPtzCGNTE
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment