Friday, July 25, 2014

Polish Storage and Organization

What's up everybody?? I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday and you're gearing up for a great weekend.  I have a highly requested video up on my channel today and I'm sharing it here because it's been requested my some of my blogging buddies too.  I go over how I store and organize my polishes and give you an overview of my collection.  If you'd like to see the video, you can do so here:

The document I referred to in the video where you can view my whole collection (and it includes on the far right whether I have blogged about that polish and a link to each blog post) is located here.

Also I wanted to mention that I used to use DIY polish racks for a number of years that I learned to make on youtube actually, but once they are full they are not reliable and I had them fall and break a whole row of polishes unfortunately.  I don't want that to happen to any of you, so be aware.  While I did mention in the video where I got the helmers, I didn't say that I just got the racks off amazon, and they are about $25 if I recall.

So glad you stopped by today.  I hope you and yours are well and that you have a safe and fun weekend.  I'll see you back tomorrow and have a fabulous day!

Song of the Day: Foster the People- Don't Stop

Over and out

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your collection, your stash and storage looks so similar to mine, hehe but mine is actually significantly more chaotic! :) I love your videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some sparitual and some orly that I would love to see on reviews!

    ReplyDelete