Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Zoya Tickled Collection with Live Application

Hey ya'll, I know this collection has been out for a minute but I purchased all 6 shades of the Zoya Tickled collection of creams during the Zoya promotion where you only pay shipping on 3 of their polishes(the hubs and I both participated), and I decided to go ahead and do a review because Zoya is truly one of my favorite brands.  If you would like to see how the polishes apply then you can view that here:

So two collections were released this Summer from Zoya- a shimmer/glitter collection and this collection of creams.  These are almost all one-coaters, they're perfect in formula so if any of the colors are calling to you, then don't hesitate to snatch them up.

First I'm going to show you my favorite from all 6, this is Rocha.  The color is so bright and powerful and really just a one-coater.  I've shown you two coats for this photo and I just couldn't take this one off it was so delightful.  I really don't have many reds like this and it was the biggest surprise win out of the bunch.


There are three pink shades in this collection.  The lightest of which is this bublegum pink called Kitridge. This was probably my least favorite of the bunch, just because I really don't gravitate to this color, but the formula was great, like the rest of them and so you'll like it if you enjoy this shade.  I've shown you two coats- and it definitely needs both.


Super soft and creamy, this is the mid-toned Wendy.  I feel like it's a great combination of watermelon and coral which sets it apart from the rest of the corals that are super trendy right now.  You're looking at two coats, but you can practically get away with one.  Definitely a favorite from the collection.


Rooney is this deeper pink has a lot of purple in it and it's a bit dusty, which moves it away from your typical fuchsia. Not really my favorite color to wear, but if I wanted a perfectly-formulated deep pink, this is the one I'd pick.  You're looking at two coats here.


What a unique green this is- they call this green apple cream Tilda.  You can totally get away with one coat on this green which is amazing for a color like this.  This might just be the green you've been looking for to fill that spot in your collection.  You're looking at two coats, but you don't need it.


Last up we have Ling which is a gorgeous medium blue cream.  I only did one coat here to show you how perfect it is at just one coat.  This didn't stain my fingers and look how super glossy it is without top coat.  If you blue is your color, you need Ling! :)

And there you have it, all 6 perfect creams.  Which was your favorite?  Are you going to pick any of these up?  I know Zoya is one of the brands that doesn't go on sale all that often so for me, the Zoya promotions are a real treat.  I hope you found this review helpful and that you're having a great day!  See you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Daft Punk- The Son of Flynn

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment