Wednesday, July 9, 2014

June Polish Haul!

Well I posted my June Beauty Haul and now it's time to look at the good stuff ;)  Time to look at the polish I accrued throughout June.  Most of it makes up collections that have either already been reviewed on my channel or will be shortly.  I put together a video for you where I go through everything I hauled and you can find that here:

I don't know about you, but I love watching polish hauls.  When I'm not shopping for polish I like to see what others are shopping for lol.  I hope you enjoyed this video and make sure you check out the videos I've put together reviewing the collections as well.  And subscribe to my youtube channel!  It's free and it makes me so excited seeing my awesome blogging buddies come join me over on youtube :)  I'm having my second year anniversary for my blog coming up soon and I'm going to have another polish giveaway- so look out for that soon.  I hope you're having a fabulous day!  I'll see you back tomorrow for another collection review.

Song of the Day: Daft Punk- Motherboard

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment