Thursday, July 17, 2014

Zoya With a Bang

Hey loves :)  I had the Zoya Tickled collection arrive in the mail the other day and I'm preparing the live application video for you to see the fabulous formula on all 6 of the bright creams they gave us.  But for now, I have a little notd that uses four of the six polishes.  Here are some of the shades in action:



As you can see we've got some red, blue, pink, and green(and there are two other pinks that I didn't use in this look).  All of these colors seem to be fighting for the spotlight here- they all want to be the star of the show.  I can't wait to show you this entire collection, it's a gorgeous grab bag of vibrant creams.  That's all for today, I just wanted to get you thinkin' about how bangin' these polishes are in prep for the review.  I hope you're having a great day.  I'll see you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Ellie Goulding- Lights

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment