Monday, July 28, 2014

Childproof Your Polish Station!

Hey loves!  This new organization method is saving my life right now.  My husband and I were brainstorming about how we could make my polish station/workplace/computer desk in the family room safe for the kids. I don't want to always have to move EVERYTHING back and forth from the family room to our bedroom where I can make sure everything is locked up, but that's what I've been doing to keep things safe.  We have a two-year-old who thinks she should be painting as much as mommy is, and our eight-year-old is autistic and makes it his mission in life to get into everything he can!  Those two combined makes it so I practically panic every time I leave the family room area and can't have my eye on the polish... acetone... clippers... lotions... all the things that are so tempting for the kiddos but I need to have handy for swatching/nail art. However, the past two weeks have been awesome!  I never worry anymore, now that I have this solution. Here's the video that goes over how you can childproof your own area:

I hope you found this helpful and if you try this for yourself, let me know!  I hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: fun.- Why Am I the One

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment