Sunday, October 20, 2013

Skeleton Skittles

Happy Sunday everyone :)  I have a somewhat spookier manicure for you today featuring the ever-so-creepy skeleton.  I started with the base polish Nicole by OPI My Jay or the Highway which is a really complimentary taupe brown cream.  Next I took my detail brush and black acrylic paint and went to work. Here's the finished look:


So we have his hand on the far left, a close-up of the skeleton's face next, a full face on the ring finger, and some bones on the pinky.  What do you think? Like I said before, I like scary without gore so this fits me pretty well.

Here is My Jay or the Highway with two coats:
Great for Fall, a really nice neutral even for year round and the formula was nice and even in two coats.

Well that's it for today everyone!  I'll see you back tomorrow for some jack-o-lantern nails :)  Adios!

Song of the Day: First Aid Kit- Emmylou
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PC57z-oDPLs
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment