Thursday, October 24, 2013

Trick or Treat Thursday

Hello Reader :) I have another Halloween manicure for you today.  It features some traditional holiday colors and the kids' favorite item- the CANDY!  Here's the look:




The colors I used for this mani are Jordana Sweet Orange, Sephora by OPI It's Totally Karma, and Domestic Goddess from the same brand.  The white polish Wet n' Wild French White Creme and the black and white detailing is done with acrylic paint.  Here is Jordana Sweet Orange, two coats, on its own and it is such a delicious sweet cream just as the name implies:


So glad you stopped by today.  Let me know what you think of my Halloween manicures thus far and if there's anything you'd like to see that you haven't yet.  Have a fabulous day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Julian Casablancas- Out of the Blue
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=849PNCwCqKA
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out

1 comment: