Monday, September 9, 2013

31DC2013 Day 9: Rainbow

What a fun challenge day! Today the prompt is rainbow and the possibilities are endless with all the colors in the rainbow.  Really when it comes down to it, I went simplistic to really showcase the colors.  I employed a nail art technique that frames your nail.  Here's the finished product:



I went with some Summer brights with blue repeated on the thumb and framed each in acrylic black paint. Because my nails are so short right now(due to a meany old breakage) each nail looks like a sweet little Skittles candy :)  The cream polishes I used for this mani are in order from left to right in the above image: Pure Ice Fairy Godmother, Avon Arctic Waters, Amour Green Tea and Sweet Peas, and the pink is Rimmel Posh Pink.  So what would you do with rainbow nails?  See you back tomorrow for gradient nails.

Song of the Day: Haerts- All the Days
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ-XtBvPj0I
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out

1 comment:

  1. I love this! It's so simple, but really makes the colour stand out! :)

    ReplyDelete