Wednesday, September 25, 2013

31DC2013 Day 25: Fashion

Hello my darlings- today it is all about fashion!  I need to preface this post by saying I'm one of the least fashionable people you will ever meet...my favorite attire is work out gear and I'd wear that 24/7 if I could...wait- I can- and I do! :)  Anyway, just wanted to state that for the record, because today's prompt is nail art inspired by fashion- and while I personally have no decent fashion sense- I chose a fashion house to be inspired by and it's pieces are very fashionable.  Here is the nail art I came up with for today:


The polishes I used for this manicure are Ulta Chic Peek as the rose gold base polish.  The black is Cult Nails Fetish and is naturally matte.  Cult Nails is my favorite brand ever- if you haven't checked them out yet, you definitely should- every polish she creates is perfection. Then I used some Sephora by OPI Rumba Romance for the gold detailing and Ulta High Roller and black acrylic for the detailing on the middle finger.
The photo I designed this look after is here:


I picked the look in the middle as my main inspiration- but also the deep plunging necklines in a few of the pieces.  Out of these 5 looks, I think either the second, or the middle design would be the most wearable and look the best on the models.  Which look would you love to rock?  Do you love the dark shades like I do?

So glad you stopped by today.  Hope to see you back tomorrow for day 26: pattern.  Have a fabulous day!!

Song of the Day: k.s.Rhoads- Harvest
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzbLopjGfcc
*this link is provided for its audio and not video content*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment