Friday, August 31, 2012

Just a Quick Hello

Hello all :)  Just a quick hello- that remind me of one of my favorite FRIENDS quotes- "P as in Phoebe, H as in Hebe, O as in oebe, E as in ebe, B as in bebe, and E as in Ello there mate!" =D Annnyways- i just have  a NOTD today cuz it's not the right lighting to photograph the little hat i made for missy, and now that all my kiddos are finally asleep- yes it's 10:30pm- i can do a chapter of homework.  I've been doing a chapter a night to hurry and get this class done in my efforts to graduate by spring!

So- here we are- it's Friday Fun Day again and that means Bear's choice and here's what he came up with.

The main things he wanted to be in this "artwork" were a sun- he picked out from a stamping plate, and then a ground and sky.  First I free-handed the sky color which is Sinful Colors Love Nails and then free handed the moons that make up the ground in Sinful Colors Happy Ending.  I stamped the sun in Maybelline Color Show Bold Gold, but the image was flawed and would only stamp the swirl in the center, so i just freehanded the outer rays.  Slapped on a top coat and there you have it.

Starting tomorrow I'm going to be doing a 30 day nail challenge which has me doing manis with a daily theme.  I'll show ya tomorrow :)  First theme is RED

Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment