Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Weekly Wrap-Up Wednesday 12/4/2013

Hi Friends and Family!  Just a quick photo roll for you today because for the past two weeks we've been packing packing packing, moving, unpacking, unpacking, and unpacking!  The boys were with their dad last week so I mainly have pics of all of miss Bee's hard work.  Let's take a look:

Here she is as chairwoman of the boxing committee/sucker tasting delegation committee

I think she likes her job


Well, if everything is going in boxes, Mommy...


Too much work and no play does not a happy chairwoman make


So of course we hit up a few of her favorite haunts before leaving town


Mom did you say back to work?  I thought you said time to work it!



Hah hah!! My awesomeness makes me feel like this!


Then we got on the road, and about halfway there, this little firecracker had had enough of the car!


And then finally....we got to our new house!!  Ta-da!  (sorry blurry pics- guess someone had grubby hands with my phone...ahem madam chairwoman)


Then we set about setting up the new place and getting back to life as we know it


Cheese faces doin what they do best ;)






That's all I have for you today.  I'll have more pics next Wednesday of the house once things are less hectic, the kids are back in school, and things have calmed down.  Until then- hugs and kisses- we love and miss you!

Song of the Day: David Arkenstone- The Journey Begins
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbPDLb5yKpI
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment