Monday, December 23, 2013

For the Sweet Tooth

One of the things ever-present during the Holidays is treats.  Sweets, candy, cookies, cakes and goodies...a special homage must be paid to all the deliciousness that make us double our efforts after the New Year to fit back into our jeans ;)  When I swatched this uber-delicious purple from China Glaze Sunsational Neons I just knew it was the perfect backdrop for my sweet tooth mani.  Here it is:



There you have it: cake, cookies, candy and just plain chocolate- have I missed anything??  I know many indulge on the savory flavors of the season, but not me- I have a major sweet tooth and have to keep it it check big time, but painting the sweets puts them on my fingertips, not my hips, right?  I used China Glaze That's Shore Bright as the base polish and used acrylics for the rest of the art.  What about you- sweet or savory??

Here is That's Shore Bright at two coats on its own and I do not know how I lived without this polish.  It is the color that is me.  They could have called it Phoebe and it is now officially my favorite polish I've ever met- so no need to ask me what my favorite bottle of polish is anymore :)  You know, I almost didn't pick up these 2013 neon creams because I'd read a few reviews saying the formula was horrible, but I have enjoyed each one I've swatched so far.  If I hadn't gone with my gut- I never would have met this little beauty...so scary!  :)


That's it for today.  Hope you enjoyed this look and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Bastille- Pompeii
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F90Cw4l-8NY&list=RDA76a_LNIYwE
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute! I love that purple!

    shadowlinergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, right? It's a must-have!

    ReplyDelete