Monday, December 30, 2013

Let's Go to the Beach!

Are things getting a little chilly where you live?  Do you need a reminder of Summer's warmth and comfort? I have some beachy boardwalk waves for you today.  Here's the look:




I started out with China Glaze Too Yacht to Handle with is the neon turquoise you see underneath it all.  Such an amazing color!  then I added white, yellow and pale blue stripes for the boardwalk background.  Next I picked up a blue acrylic paint and outlined where the waves would be, and then they finally come to life when you use your white acrylic paint to detail the foamy breaking waves.  What do you think of this look?  It definitely warms me up during these colder months.  Here is Too Yacht to Handle at two coats on its own:

Do you have any of the neons China Glaze released this Summer?  I think they're all fabulous :)  The creams at least...I didn't try any jellies.  I hope you enjoyed this manicure today and if you give it a try definitely let me know!  Hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Tokyo Police Club- Bambi
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smqNtBXN5Mc
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment