Thursday, December 19, 2013

Hot Pink Tribal

Hey sexy people! :)  I have a hot, fun look for you today that isn't at all Holiday related.  I hope that's ok with you, cuz the thing is I have a hard time funneling my inspiration to just one subject.  I wanted to do a dark tribal design paired with this super sweet hot pink called Bottoms Up from this Summer's China Glaze neon collection Sunsational.  I really liked the juxtaposition of the serious black and playful pink.  Take a look:



This one's really fun and striking on the nail.  It's really a design you can rock any time of year so keep this one in your back pocket and break it out when you're ready for a little girly rock n' roll.  Here is Bottoms Up at two coats on it's own.  I absolutely love it:


That's it from me today.  I hope you enjoyed this look and you come back tomorrow and see what else I've been wearing on my nails.

Song of the Day: Samantha Fox- Angel with an Attitude(ext remix)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AYIrenlOdE
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment