Thursday, December 5, 2013

Purely Ornamental

Time for a Christmas manicure.  I mean it's already five days into December for crying out loud ;)  I have some ornament skittles going across the nails which I was inspired to paint after seeing a favorite Mexican restaurant's ceiling covered in hanging ornaments.  It was so quirky and crazy that it was beautiful.  I wish I had a picture for you of it, sorry, but here are the nails:



First off I took the very beautiful China Glaze Running in Circles as a base.  I mean how can you go wrong with this color for the Holidays?? This is two coats:

The reflections of gold in the base polish inspired me to use gold and white for the detailing of each ornament.

So- How do you decorate your tree?
                                                                            Like this? 

Or like this?

Hope you're having a great day!  Are you ready to get into the spirit? See you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Atlas Genius- When it Was Now
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment