Friday, December 20, 2013

Silver Bells

Happy Friday, you wonderful nail art lover.  Here's a festive look for you today, although I suppose if you really love jingle bells you could wear this whenever :)  But these are my Silver Bells from the traditional Christmas song composed by Jay Livingston and Ray Evans and originally performed by Bob Hope.  Take a look:




This is the base polish China Glaze Scandalous Shenanigans and it is this gorgeous one-coater jewel-toned royal blue.  I knew instantly I wanted to make a silver bell manicure because of how nicely this shade would backdrop for the jingle bells.  This shade is from their Autumn Nights collection and out of the few polishes I've tried from that line, I think this one is my favorite thus far.


That's it from me today.  I hope you're geared up for a great weekend and you're feeling festive!  We'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Scissor Sisters- Ooh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=helgVKLBPhA
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment