Thursday, December 12, 2013

Thursday Blues

Hey you!  How are you today?  I'm so glad you stopped by to visit my little nail art world(my happy place). You can bet when I have the word "blues" in my title it doesn't ever mean I'm feelin' blue cuz nail art always brings me joy and happiness.  So what does it mean today?  Take a peek at what I have on my nails:



I designed these nails with my sweet and beautiful cousin Katy in mind.  I wish I lived closer so I could paint these for her and she'd get excited every time she looked down at her hands.  That's one of my favorite things about nail art is how much fun it makes something simple like looking down at your hands while you're going about your busy life.

I started out with a base of this beautiful cream color from Color Club called Poetic Hues.  This is two coats:

Then I set out to create the little cuties in blue and this was a really fun one.  I used mostly acrylic paint and I was completely satisfied with the way these turned out and hopefully Katy would be too ;)

That's it from me today.  See you back tomorrow for some more nail art love.

Song of the Day: Passion Pit- Carried Away
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiEwJTOderQ
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment