Friday, April 26, 2013

Zip It!

Another look for you featuring some super short nails from a couple weeks ago right after the bad rip I had.  Normally I like a little more canvas to work with, but I was bound and determined to show you ladies that you can still have a lot of fun with your nails when they're nubbins.

What we have here is a zippered mani :)





Pretty self-explanatory- I was basically just messin with colors and shapes and came up with this look.  It was fun to wear around and every time I looked down at it I wished I had either done every nail and made the zipper opening up on one nail :)  I guess that will have to be another day.

The polishes used here are Orly High on Hope and Sinful Colors Cotton Candy.
Let me know if you try this look out and I hope you do!

Here's another sweet jam for you. Enjoy! 
Listen through til at least 00:44
This song exhilarates and motivates me.  What do you think?

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment