1) Two members of the team licking an ice cream cone.
Wait, I kinda like this guys...
2) Rolling down a hill.
3) Going down a slide backwards.
4) Hanging up-side-down from monkey bars.
5) Standing beside a motorcycle. (This is always the face of choice when it comes to posing lately).
6) Standing beside a bright red car.
7) Creative modeling with Easter candy.
8) Talking on the phone in a phone booth.
9) Posing with a statue.
10) Jumping on a giant trampoline. (BTW Sky Zone is so cool - and perfect for my misters).
Check this dude out!
11) Driving a car arcade machine.
12) Posing with a mannequin.
13) Being covered up by stuffed animals.
15) Pointing at a mall map.
16) Doing something silly on an escalator. (This is nose-picking face).
17) Take a picture with a fountain.
18) Pet an animal.
19) Sit in a field of flowers.
20) Balancing something on your head.
21) Pushing your parent in a shopping cart. (Woot woot, one extra credit task).
So, in case you were wondering, this was a big hit! It made the ritual of groaning and moaning during errands disappear and we made some fun memories while we were at it. There were nine other items that were not favored by mr. bear and so we didn't do them, like getting your face painted, riding an animal, taking a picture with a salesperson named "John"- and more extroverted things of the like :)
Hope you enjoyed hunting with us. Love to you all :) Until next week,
Over and Out.