Sunday, April 28, 2013

Different Paths

Here's a quick look for you.  When I look at this mani on my hand I see paths crossing and it reminds me that we all have hiccups in life that can suddenly take us off the path we're on and in a completely different direction.  That has been the theme of my life these past 2-3 months for sure.




There is a gentle moving stream sponged on as the base of the nail art, but over top there is a jutting clear path taking a sudden change of course.  This wasn't the original intent of the mani- I just just playing with shapes and colors, but given my life the past bit it's easy for me to see that theme in the paint :)



This color combination was calming and beautiful on the nail and I enjoyed wearing it for a few days or so.  I hope you give it a try and find some peace even in the midst of the crazy ups and downs of life.

Colors used are Sinful Colors Nude, Sugar Rush, and Pistache; also Milani White on the Spot.

Song of the Day
Get up and get your groove on!!

Over and out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment