Friday, November 1, 2013

Cleanse the Palette

Hello darlin' it's nice to see you today.  It's November now which means the end of the Halloween manis which is sad, but everything comes to an end :)  At times like this when I've been wearing somewhat more elaborate nail art day to day, I like to have a palette cleanse and just have something really simple and fresh to look down at.  Here's today's take on the french mani:



For this look I chose Sephora by OPI How Cute is That and I used a silver acrylic paint for the tips.  Here is the base polish at two coats on its own.  It's such a lovely coral/peach with faint gold shimmer. The formula, like others from this brand, was only ok.

I'll see you back tomorrow for Saturday random swatching.  Have a lovely day!

Song of the Day: The Temper Trap- Rabbit Hole
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZJdYNJ1CDg
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment