Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Geometry 101

Happy Tuesday my fellow polish-lovers.  I have a super simple look for the beginner nail artist.  All you have to do is draw some squares and rectangles placed randomly along your nails.  Oh, and you have to have fun! Here's the look:




I chose China Glaze Flirty Tankini as my base polish which is from their 2012 Summer Neons collection.  It's a really yummy pinky coral with a shimmer/matte finish.  Here you see it with two coats and no top coat:
As you can see it's not ultra-smooth, and you have to work with it a bit, but it is really lovely isn't it?  I hope you enjoyed this look today!  Tomorrow will be a photo wrap-up but we'll be back to nails on Thursday. Have a fabulous day!

Song of the Day: Dan Black- U+Me=
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=839oNRyZJxQ
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! It's so simple, but looks great! I think I'm gonna have to try this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you do- and you're right- it makes a statement without having to be intricate :)

    ReplyDelete