Monday, November 4, 2013

Laughie Taffy Polka Dotty

Happy Monday Everybody!  As the title of this post implies, today's manicure features a polish called Laughie Taffy and it comes from the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat collection.  To remind you, the Sugar Coat polishes are Sally Hansen's version of the textured polish trend that blew up this year.  Are you still holding out or have you tried it for yourself yet?  Here's a look featuring that trend and I think it's even office appropriate :)


So the textured polish is the navy blue and the white dots were made with Wet n Wild French Creme.  I've been meaning to design a polka dot mani that truly reminds me of my Grandma Dorothy Lee and this one is it for its classic navy and white combination.  What do you think?  Could you pull it off?  I think it's so fun and a great way to do the textured trend.

Here is Laughie Taffy, two coats, no top coat:

That's it for today.  Thanks for stopping by and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: AWOLNATION- Not Your Fault
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izwo-6ChSgc
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.


No comments:

Post a Comment