Friday, November 22, 2013

Paisley Does It

Hey darlins.  Happy Friday to you all.  What shenanigans are you going to get into this weekend?  As for me I'm going to get my Catching Fire on :)  Who's with me.  I shoulda made nails inspired by the film! Let's just pretend one of the citizens of the Capitol has some great paisley print in their attire.  The base of this design is a really delicious peacock green metallic shimmer.  Here's what I came up with:



Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Jet Set Jade is the base for this design.  Here it is on its own at one coat.  Isn't it so beautiful?  The Insta-Dri line is one of my favorite drug store polishes for formula, and they came out with a handful of these metallic jewel-tones one coaters.  I only picked up a few of them but I really wish I would have gotten them all when I had the chance at buy one get one at Rite Aid a while back!

That's it from me today :)  I'll be back tomorrow with random swatching.  Until then, take care!

Song of the Day: Of Monsters and Men- King and Lionheart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A76a_LNIYwE
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment