Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Just a Sliver

Hi, how the heck are ya today?  I have a very chic look for you to try for your holiday events this season. This look takes the classic nude nail and turns up the heat just a little.  When you add the little cut out of red and gold it gives just a sliver of daring to your nail art and you will be able to liven up a very classic nail without being too loud.  Take a look- what do you think?



Do you think you'll give this look a try?  I hope you do, and I know you'll get many compliments on rockin' this look.  The base polish I used for this manicure is e.l.f. Desert Haze.  Here it is at two coats:
Thanks for stopping by today; I hope you enjoyed this look and my little world of nail art served to brighten up your day!  See you back tomorrow

Song of the Day: Miike Snow- Sans Soleil
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FaeYVsB6XTY
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment