Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Burgundy Tartan Print

Happy Tuesday Darlins.  I finally got my tartan on today.  I've been meaning to get this print on my nails for a while because I think it just looks so warm and cozy and beautiful on the nails.  I used a combination of burgundy, peachy/coral, olive, and khaki polishes for this look.  Here's how it turned out:



This one was so fun to wear around.  Actually I don't often keep a design on my nails for long if it isn't really fun to look down at :)  But since I had this one in mind for some time, I was happy to have it on my nails finally.  What do you think?  Could you rock this look?  I know you could. And don't forget to take a peek at the base polish Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro Burgundy Flirt which is smooth and yummy in two coats:

I hope that gets you in a warm, cozy mood for the rest of your day.  Do you have a specific look you want to see me recreate?  I'd love to work something up for you.  Have a great one and thanks for stopping by!

Song of the Day: Goldenboy- Autopilot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAHTLuE7tQU
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment