Sunday, November 17, 2013

Doodles

Well hello there!  How nice to see you here today.  I just have a quick look for you today that doesn't have much explanation because I just sat down and doodled on my nails.  Ever have one of those days where you know what colors you want to play with and you just pull out your brush and see what happens?  Well here's the whimsical result:




Hearts, hearts, and more hearts, right?  Well that's what I'm rockin on ma nails today.  Glad you stopped by! Take a look at the base polish I used for this mani real quick before you go.  This is Sinful Colors Silver Screen, a one-coater:
You can find this polish in their Winter Holiday display I believe, among a bunch of other colors in the metallic-to-foil range.  They are all fabulous formulas, take it from me :) Well have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow

Song of the Day: Bag Raiders- Way Back Home
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSgcOuh9j7Y
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment