Monday, July 22, 2013

Return of the Mack, Er I Mean Stamp

Ok, so I have stamping plates, and the stamper set...all the stuff to practice stamping nail art.  There are some bloggers out there that are so stinkin' good at stamping, but I am not one of them.  As with everything I am sure I could remedy that to some extent by practicing more, but I just am not that into it- to each his own I guess.  However, every now and then I give it a go- just because I'm too stubborn to give up on things.  This time I tried something I hadn't tried before- stamping with more than one color of polish on my plate.  Here's what turned out:



The polishes were all from the Milani line and I think they stamped...ok, but meh, I've still never been especially pleased with any stamped manicure I've done still to this day.  How do you feel about nail stamping?  Are you on the same boat as me?  Disillusioned with the reality of how tricky it is to get it right each time?

Song of the Day: Ellie Goulding- High For This
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wg1I5kqB1tM

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment