Sunday, July 21, 2013

Paisley Snippet

Hi ya'll :)  A little snippet for you this beautiful Sunday.  I wanted to do a simple paisley pattern today that didn't involve too much detail.  When I think of paisley...I think lots of detail- however I was trying to pull out a look that doesn't take too long to create, or too delicate of a hand.  In the end- this pattern looks a bit like quotation marks ;)  Anyway, here's the look:


What do you think?  Did I pull it off...I dunno- I think next time I'll add more detail :)  Aren't we usually our own toughest critics?  tsk tsk  The colors I used for this look are Sinful Colors Candy Coated as the base and Sephora by OPI If You've Got It Haunt It.  Here's If You've Got It Haunt It on it's own:
This polish is seriously amazing! I love shades like this -fabulous dimension intensified! Lol I'm a nutter for polish I know...meep :)

Hope you've all had a truly blessed day.  See you tomorrow for another nail art look.

Song of the Day: Small Black- Breathless
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z9K5tK4msk

Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. I love this! Paisley designs are always so complicated to do, but I love how you've done a simplified version! The colours look great together too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I wasn't sure it had turned out quite right :) Still think i'm going to have to try my hand at some scalloped edges, but perhaps with acrylic paint this time

      Delete