Monday, July 1, 2013

Retro Butterscotch

This is a bit of a groovy look today.  When I swatched Sally Hansen Complete Salon in Butterscotch the other day I knew I wanted to do something 60's-inspired.  Here's what I came up with.



Ok, so this isn't a manicure I'd sport for more than a day, but it's fun to get funky every once in a while right?  I mean with everything, not just nails.  That's how I know I'm alive- living outside the box now and then.  Gotta mix it up to keep it real :)  The other polish I used is Sinful Colors Nirvana.  This look really made me think about what fashion choices are going to be notorious from 2010-2020.  Man, 2020 seems strange huh?  But it's not that far off!  I guess we'll just have to wait and see :)  Have a lovely day, time to bug out.

Song of the Day: Miami Horror- I Look to You
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jna2r56EXTg&list=RD02MMyf9Z5wKmM

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment