Sunday, July 28, 2013

Misty Meadow

Here's another fun design today.  There are two variations here, the misty swirls and then the embellished accent nail with little meadow flowers within the swirls.  The pattern looked so nice on the nail that I almost didn't add the little peek-a-boo flowers, but you know me...I love an accent nail :)




This really isn't as tricky as it seems- if you want a tutorial for this look, let me know in the comments :)

The base color I used is Sinful Colors Ciao Bella which is soooo delicious on the nail!! Here it is on it's own:


Song of the Day: Cashmere Cat- Mirror Maru
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3QNCoVa-lc
*disclaimer- these songs are suggested for their audio, and not video content*

Over and out.

3 comments:

  1. That sinful colors polish is gorgeous! And I really love the accent nail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay that looks super tricky to me! I wish I could get my nails to look that great!

    ReplyDelete