Sunday, September 28, 2014

Zoya Entice Fall 2014 Live Application and Review

Hello Darlings!  I have another fabulous Fall collection for you today.  This is the Zoya Entice collection which is made up of 6 gorgeous creams.  As usual, Zoya does cream polish impeccably well.  These are deep and delicious.  If you'd like to see live application of these polishes, you can do so here:



First up this gorgeous burgundy/brown called Claire.  If you are a sucker for deep reds, you're going to go crazy over this one.  It's such a perfect one-coater but I've shown you two.  Typical for Zoya, this glides on like sheer perfection and is incredibly glossy even without top coat.


Next up is one of my faves!  This is Genevieve, a dusty, steely gray cream.  I can wear this shade at any time of year, for any occasion.  This is two beautiful coats, and you do need two for this one, but it's perfection once you have the second coat on.


The super-sweet raspberry/purple cream is Margo.  Oh my how lovely this polish is.  It's another great one-coater but I've shown you two.  I just love this shade, it's so cheery and delicious.


There is one nude/brown in the collection and it's called Nyssa.  This one feels a little caramel to me, which I really enjoy. This glides on just like the rest the polishes in the group.  I really wasn't sure if I'd like this one, but once it was on I really enjoyed it.  I've shown you two coats here.


They gave us a gorgeous glossy navy blue called Ryan.  I've shown you two coats here, but you only need one.  This is a great navy is a season where many, many brands are doing navy.  No staining here, so don't worry about that.


Last up is another raspberry shade, but this leans more red than purple and it's called Veronica.  You really only need one coat here even though I've shown you two.  This is another one of my favorites- this is so richly pigmented and classic.  I'm in love :)

Those are all 6 shades.  Have you had your eye on any of these?  Let me know which one your favorite is and what your favorite colors to wear for Fall are.  I hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow.

Song of the Day: Florrie- What You Doing This For?

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment