Tuesday, September 16, 2014

FingerPaints Masquerade Affair Live Application and Review

Hey Loves!  Last week on my channel I reviewed the four piece collection just out from FingerPaints by the name of Masquerade Affair.  The collection is made up of Mardi Gras-esque shades that are all foil polishes that can be worn at just one coat only.  If you'd like to see live application, you can do so here:


We'll start out with the deep blue polish in the collection, and it is called Queen for a Night.  What a stunner!  This polish has gold and green flecks in it that just make it so special.  The flakes in all of these make them a bit difficult for removal because they tend to stick around.  However, these hues far outweigh any difficulty that may arise upon removal.  I did not encounter any staining, and I'm showing you two coats even though you don't need more than one.


In my opinion, the standout of the collection is Ball Gown Glamour.  As you can see, it's this amazing emerald green foil that is truly a one-coater.  Ugh!  This color is so amazing.  No staining here!  I've shown you two coats.


The super-lustrous plum in the collection is called Dance Til Dawn.  You only need one coat for opacity here, but I've shown you two.  I absolutely love how rich this color is while it shines from within at the same time.  This one has those same gold flakies that the rest have.  Gorgeous!


Last up they gave us a gold foil that has kind of two tones of gold foil, one lighter, one richer.  This one is a little less unique in the collection, however I still adore it.  It's called Masked Beauty.  I've shown you two coats here, just like the rest.

I hope you're having a great day and this helped you decide if you need any of these polishes.  I hope you're doing well and I'll see you back next time!

Song of the Day: The Bird and the Bee- Again and Again

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment