Thursday, September 18, 2014

Wednesday Weekly Wrap-Up 9/17/2014

Friends and Family!  I know I've been slacking putting up pics of the babies.  Here's some of what we have been up to.

 She FINALLY fits into this cute tutu that our neighbor gave me at her baby shower before she was even born.  She loves it :)


 Who can say, we love riding in the car??


 Getting his blood drawn means it's time for a donut


 Yep, we are homeschoolin' fiends!


 I got into mom's lipstick...again...


 and then some cookies...



 But if I make this cute face, you won't get mad :)


 Wait, maybe climbing up the pantry shelves wasn't the best idea...


 Dad's super big cataract-surgery-glasses are just right for me!


 No, me!!


 She loves to give him hugs and kisses <3 p="">


 love this one :)


 Hello, my name is crazy, what's yours?


She looked like Violet Beauregarde for one whole day because she used one of my lip STAINS to color her whole face and hands, yay!


 Homeschooling means we needed a little bit of equipment.  This science dude was the most excited I'd seen him in a good while!


 Testing out the first slide!


 Little cutie pie- it was finally under 100 degrees today...so I guess that means it's time for a sweatshirt and hat :)


"Daddy, nails pleasssse!" 

And that's all she wrote!  Hope you're all having a great week and we love and miss you all so much!  See you next week!  Bye for now.

Song of the Day: Ellie Goulding- Goodness Gracious

2 comments:

  1. I love this so much! And YOU! I can't believe she lip stained her self! LOL! YOU guys are so much fun I really wish we lived closer together! Ugh! Have a great weekend my friends:) XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i wish we did too! hope your weekend is peaceful and all is well!

      Delete