Thursday, September 4, 2014

31DC2014 Days 3 and 4

Hey guys, I've been posting these on instragram but neglecting to stay on top of it here, sorry about that!  Today I have Days 2 and 3 for you which are respectively Yellow and Green.  Here are the manis:


The inspiration for this one is the itsy bitsy teeny weenie yellow polka dot bikini and the yellow is 
Ulta Sun-sational




The inspiration for this look is the wind blowing in leafy, green trees - in our windy valley, we see this a lot!
There is a bit of Sinful Shine Sea Glisten in there, but the rest is acrylic paint.

I hope you enjoyed these looks and if you're participating in the 31 Day Nail Art Challenge, don't forget to tag me on ig so I can see your art!!

Have a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow :)

Song of the Day: Daft Punk- One More Time

Over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment