Friday, September 26, 2014

Braun Influenster Box

Hey guys.  Today I have a very different kind of post.  I was sent a box from Influenster to review a digital thermometer from the brand Braun.  If you don't know what Influenster is- go here.  I'm not being paid for this review, I'm just telling you my honest feelings about the product because I agreed to when they sent it to me.

First of all...if you have kids...you need a digital thermometer and I had misplaced mine and so I was like- yep, send me that thermometer because it just so happens that the last one I bought was from Braun.  I'm going to show you the pictures I took and then I'll give you a little review, but I'm hoping you've tried this brand if you're a momma of little ones because it definitely helps with peace of mind.

 Here is the box the thermometer was shipped in



 The thermometer has a base that it sits in to help keep things clean and easier to stack in your medicine cabinet.


 It came with 20 lens filters.  These you dispose of so that you have a clean read every time.


 The thermometer has an easy, comfortable hold with large buttons



The display has large numbers so it's easy to read the temperature you're concerned over.

Overall, I really do prefer this thermometer.  Like I said, it's the brand I have turned to in the past.  I don't really feel the need to try anything different and it has a reasonable price.  Do you remember when you were a kid and you had to stick that thermometer under your tongue for a couple minutes and it felt like it took forever and kinda hurt?  Well this makes it so much easier- but you know what?  Lately at the pediatrician they are using a technology that just has to touch the forehead and it will read the temperature.  Truthfully I'd prefer that- it's even more sanitary and even easier, but hey- probably way out of my price range.  If you've never tried a digital thermometer(and I'll be surprised if you haven't) then I wholeheartedly recommend this one to you :)

I hope you're having a great day and I'll see you back tomorrow!

Song of the Day: Grouplove- Tongue Tied

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment