Monday, January 6, 2014

NOTD: Treasure Chest

Happy Monday ya'll!  I have just a quick look for you today, not gonna explain a lot- I just loved this little design so I created it like each circle was floating around on each nail.  Oh, and the reason this NOTD is called Treasure Chest is because that is the name of the textured polish from Sinful Colors that I featured in this nail art.  So go on and take a look:




Here is Treasure Chest at one thick coat on its own:

I had a lot of fun with this look, and this crystal crushes line from Sinful Colors is just soooo gorgeous- especially this color with the turquoise and the gold shimmer.  I believe I found this line at Rite Aid.

Well that's it ladies and gents!  So glad you stopped by today and I hope you like this look.  Stop by tomorrow for more nail art lovin' :)

Song of the Day: Imagine Dragons- On Top of the World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCVrC7Dg2qo
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment