Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chit Chat Walkthrough: Script Manicure

Hello lovely people.  I have another video walkthrough for you today.  A month or so back I posted this manicure and it was one of my most favorited:

I decided to recreate the look today in a walkthrough video, with some changes of course to keep things from getting mundane :)  I went with a different word today- the word HOPE:
Sorry for the camera phone pic, but that's how it finished out and if you want to see how I got this look, or if you just wanna relax with me while I chat about the New Year then you can watch this video here:


Hope you're having a great day today and I love you all and will see you back tomorrow!  I'm doing a series of videos of my favorite nail art of the year 2013, so if there's anything you'd like to see, let me know in the comments below.

Song of the day: Animal Collective- Bluish
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTCg1Ovu64E
*this link is provided for its audio content only*

Over and out.

No comments:

Post a Comment